Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can leave a memory stick plugged into the USB socket permanently.
I have read in the handbook that if you leave an iPod plugged in it may drain the device battery.
As a USB does not have a battery there's no fear of that, but is there any other reason why I should not keep it connected. TIA.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pwood
I have my music on the stick and it's a pain having to plug it in every time I want to use it. I'll leave it plugged in from now on. Thanks again

·
Registered
30 Posts
Seems really odd to have a download of that length. I did the update download yesterday and it took just over an hour. Not that that helps you but I suspect your connection or a plethora of people all trying to do it at the same time.
P250 Rdynamic HSE Black

·
Registered
2 Posts
no problem leaving the stick plugged in but i find i does not recognize the stick unless you pull it out and re insert it after switching ignition on. Very annoying but finding nothing seems to work flawlessly. Sort of wishing I had stuck to Hyundai where everything worked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.