Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the dealer on the phone, PDI showed that the keyless entry is missing and they put summer tyres on.

Hoping that they can swap the tyres but really annoyed about the keyless...how hard can it be for a factory to get an order right??

·
Registered
195 Posts
Drove on the highway with cruise control on and got closer and closer to the car ahead of me. No reduction of speed like a was used from my VW Golf 7. Checked later in the manual and found out...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Adaptive cruise control. I have it but after using it a couple of times, I no longer use it. When on the motorway and approaching a slower moving vehicle that for whatever reason you can't overtake, normally you would ease off until you match the speed of the vehicle in front. But with adaptive cruise control it continues to barrel up to the car in front until the prescribed distance is met and then the brakes are applied quite strongly.
Not only does this make for a less-than-smooth riding experience but if you are being followed and the vehicle behind is not paying attention, it could be quite dangerous.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I found the same. I still use it but changed the way I set it to accommodate. I found that until the system locks on to the car in front it will do as you describe and it's not a nice experience. But drive normally until it locks on to the car in front and then set the cruise control. In this condition it smoothly tracks the car in front gently slowing and speeding up in unison.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Briarwood said:
The cruise control is pretty pointless anyway on this car as it doesn't brake for you. I have had to start using the speed limiter instead as any downhill journeys and it happily lets you go way over.
My cruise control brakes for me when we get near the car in front.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts