Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just tried to buy a 2021 model SE P250 E Pace only to be told they don't exist anymore, 2022 model year is out already and the P250 is only avail in R Dynamic spec....anyone else finding this a bit strange? BTW the R Dynamic is, of course, dearer. Wouldn't mind too much but I had already signed the contract for the 2021 SE P250 on May 07 and have just been told I can't have it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'd say they want to restrict the range and may give up the non R-dynamic specs..
The only engines available without RD are D165 / D200 / P200.

It's a bit odd that they don't upgrade you with RD as you already signed the contract...

MY22 already out in june ^^ that was a fast year. Maybe ask in the Jaguar customers relations section.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Usually manufacturers change to the next model year in July/August, so if you are ordering now, production will be after those months for sure. What they probably mean is that you can't order any new MY 2021 anymore, although they are still being produced for those that have ordered earlier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.