Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting nothing like the quoted mpg on my E Pace 250 HSE. My journeys tend to be 80% motorway (at 70 -75mph) and 20% urban. I get around 30mpg. I've tried "eco" mode and higher octane petrol with little difference. The Jaguar garage doesn't appear very interested. Is my mpg normal?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am not getting what I hope for but managed 42mpg in my 250 with the cruise control activated at 75 mph. However, I only registered 27 around town until I did a fill up to fill up test and found my average to be 35. I have run some tests of my own and my conclusion is that the computer is totally wrong and inaccurate. 2 journeys conducted over the of same distance at the same speed produced 20 and 27 mpg this was at night with no traffic or stopping that has got to be wrong. Try this yourself along with the fill up test. Let me know what you find.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have found the computer is completely out. I have been tracking real fills ups to top. I have managed between 20.1 and 24MPG. The computer seems to show at least 5 mpg more. This is generally a mix of motorway and town traffic. The higher figure was when not stuck on the M25. I have found it's started to improve when Stop/start has started to kick in. I discovered for stop/start to work you need to push the brake almost to the floor unlike my old XF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts