Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got music on a USB drive, it plays OK when plugged into the cubby hole socket but .....When I stop it and start it again on another journey it goes back to the original start tune, it doesn't seem to remember where it left off, curious eh? Anyone else got this issue and what's the fix plse?

RickG

·
Registered
107 Posts
I had the same issue and a software update fixed it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got music on a USB drive, it plays OK when plugged into the cubby hole socket but .....When I stop it and start it again on another journey it goes back to the original start tune, it doesn't seem to remember where it left off, curious eh? Anyone else got this issue and what's the fix plse?

RickG
I have the same problem. The media player worked perfectly until an update to version 3.0.0 was carried out in January 2022. I have contacted the dealer - though not taken the car in - and they cannot understand the problem. Also all tunes - whether on playlists or the original albums - are displayed in alphabetical order and not as the original source! As yet I have not been able to solve it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the same problem. The media player worked perfectly until an update to version 3.0.0 was carried out in January 2022. I have contacted the dealer - though not taken the car in - and they cannot understand the problem. Also all tunes - whether on playlists or the original albums - are displayed in alphabetical order and not as the original source! As yet I have not been able to solve it.
I have solved my original issue with an over the air update (to OS 3.2.0) on my 22MY P250 RD SE so am a happy bunny again

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have solved my original issue with an over the air update (to OS 3.2.0) on my 22MY P250 RD SE so am a happy bunny again
How did you get the update as when I check for updates the system shows that it is current 3.0.0 in my case. Can you instigate a software update?

·
Registered
107 Posts
My updates sometimes take a while to come through.
I suspect that they release them to batches of VIN.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have also received the same update - it appeared to be automatic - and it now works perfectly. The fault with the USB tracks was referred to in the update notes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts