Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have a 69 plate E pace and have an issue with media playback from a usb.
I can search for albums and songs etc via the touch screen, however when the album being played ends, it just goes back to track one of the same album..... not the next album 馃槙
Would anyone know if theres something im missing or if theres a way to get the system to play the next album without having to search via the touch screen?
Never known a system do this in any car and cant seem to figure out how to get it to do such a simple thing.
Thanks in advance for any help 馃槉

Registered
It was the same with the standard system, but with that you could create playlists.
The Pro system does not seem to allow playlists.
Like you, I'd like to know how to get it to move onto the next album after finishing the previous album.

Registered
Hi, I've had a quick look through the manual, the instruction you need appears to be, enter queue on media player, start a new queue add album/songs you want to play, hope this works for you, Tony

Registered
Taurus said:
Hi, I've had a quick look through the manual, the instruction you need appears to be, enter queue on media player, start a new queue add album/songs you want to play, hope this works for you, Tony
Thanks Taurus. Will give it a try.
I did notice this, should have explored further.
Can you save the queue, essentially set-up multiple play lists ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.