Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New 2021 E-Pace. R-Dynamic

1. How to delete an unwanted destination?

2. How to give a destination a title i.e. Harry. I can enter a street or compnay name address but I don't know how to input "Harry's" title after inputting "Harry's" street address.

3. Is there a way to use an iPhone paired phone to search and input a contact's address directly into the Navigation program?

I thought I was IT savy enough to sort out these problems but the Jaguar system defeats me.

Herb

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Herb

After a recent update my iphone connects via bluetooth and apple car play is available on the screen. I use a free satnav programme called waze which is excellent. To get apple car play to work I had to delete my phone from the car and the car from my phone, pair the phone and car again and it worked perfectly. I hope this helps.

Bob

·
Registered
265 Posts
Connect iPhone via usb and use Apple Car play and then use Siri or as above Waze. If you have PIVI PRO and latest software connect wirelessly and just revel in the simplicity of it. Jag sat nav is easier than some but the routes need work. I tend to use the Jags sat nav because it works out the correct use of battery and petrol engine to max fuel consumption to destination. That said if it’s a return journey with a stop it’s pain

1 - 3 of 3 Posts