Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

When I was collecting my E Pace I was quickly shown how things worked. One of the things that was demonstrated was getting the Nav map onto the instrument panel. Unfortunately I was paying close enough attention and now can't find out how to do it. Any help appreciated.

Regards

G

·
Press the menu button on the steering wheel and scroll through the menus until you get to Display....it's the first option on this sub menu. I use the map on the instruments all the time, although there's information overload at the bottom of the screen.

Would in interesting to hear your views of F v E pace.

Andrew (from Coventry, living in Devon)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Andrew

Thanks very much for the help. Something else to look at tomorrow. I have put a Micro SD data sim in today and managed to get it working>

I liked the F Pace very much but it did feel a bit on the large size, especially as it had fixed side steps and my wife found it a bit difficult to get in and out. She could never decide whether to step over it or on it! I moved from a 3.0l Diesel S Portfolio to a 2.0l F Pace Portfolio. Had I bought a 3.0l F Pace I would probably have kept it longer. The only advantage the F Pace had was the size of the boot, the E Pace has a noticeably smaller boot but I knew that when I decided to change and it is not really an issue for me. I love the E Pace and I don't think I would ever go back. I can see if someone has a family to transport around or a hobby that needs boot space then the F Pace would appeal.

I personally find the R Dynamic D240 HSE much more fun to drive than a D180 F Pace.

Again thanks for your advice

Regards

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts