Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we got the car I was a bit underwhelmed. Bass all the way up and not impressed. I even checked last week if there was a phasing issue because of the lack of depth.

Then out of nowhere there is an extra setting “subwoofer” and the car sounds as if there is a whole new upgraded stereo installed. Much more bass than the previous 4 months we had the car. I had to dial the settings back but there is a rich deep sound now.

Anyone with the same experience?

I am, frankly, at a loss how amateurish this car seems to be put together…

·
Registered
51 Posts
When we got the car I was a bit underwhelmed. Bass all the way up and not impressed. I even checked last week if there was a phasing issue because of the lack of depth.

Then out of nowhere there is an extra setting “subwoofer” and the car sounds as if there is a whole new upgraded stereo installed. Much more bass than the previous 4 months we had the car. I had to dial the settings back but there is a rich deep sound now.

Anyone with the same experience?

I am, frankly, at a loss how amateurish this car seems to be put together…
Wow! I’ve owned the car for over 3 years. It easily has the best sound system I’ve ever had, but then I have the meridian system which beats by far the standard system I’ve experienced with BMWs. I am a former BMW, VW and Mercedes owner. I’ve found the car to be pretty sophisticated, in some ways overly so. Yes, it falls short of top end German engineering, it has its quirks, but it makes up for it with style and character.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update, the subwoofer control slider disappeared like a thief in the night ;) but the deep bass sound is still much better then the first 4 months of car ownership. It's like a new car. I'm still perplexed how this could happen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.