Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! just joined this forum ,as I am thinking of buying my first Jaguar , it's an Ipace R dynamic s p200.
2019 with 13000 miles on clock ,it also has 21" diamond cut wheels. Is there any likely problems associated with the Ipace and can you tell me ,what are the headlights like?
My present car is a golf R with stunning performance but absolutely crap headlights ! what's it like night driving with the Ipace? the Jaguar looks stunning in the Caldera red with those wheels and is the best looking suv i have seen in my search , hope you guys can help me and if I purchase the car I will be a good forum member ,cheers Ash

·
Registered
294 Posts
The IPACE is a fully electric vehicle. The EPace is what I assume you mean as you mention P200. As for the LED lights they are very good and with the vehicle being a lot higher than a Golf you don't get dazzled as much by other cars. That said the S Spec cars come with a heated windscreen and the elements can cause some starry effects, albeit in winter it's wonderful so swings and roundabouts I suppose.

As for problems Check the faults section there are quite a few.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.