Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start a new "Proper" thread for New Car Pics, the last one seems to be people who are no longer getting an E Pace.

Perhaps Steve01, pmchoc and 180AWD would be kind enough to post their photos again as they are, I think, the only actual deliveries so far .... could be wrong though,

The rest of us have to wait till March....

I am getting excited now. We are picking up on 2nd March, Santorini Black P250 S R Dynamic.with Oyster interior. added extras 20" diamond wheels, Black Pack, privacy glass, Side Steps, Rubber Floor Mats, Electronic Dash, Electric Tailgate and Heated Seats. Changed my alloys from black for a change. My Evoque is black, with black alloys and the black pack, and needed a slight change.

So its goodbye to Evo and hello to Evie, sad I know to name the car. I hope she is great.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Briany, lol your Evoque is Evie,,, don't know why I named mine Evo he was immediately a boy. I am slightly nervous that my tried and tested Evoque is being traded for a brand new E Pace, hopefully it will live up to expectations.

·
Registered
23 Posts
DMac1
I named my Evoque after one of my granddaughters and I must admit I am a bit concerned that the EPace will not be as good as my Evoque has been especially with a Tuning box fitted, I get good consumption and the take off is more than adequate.
However fingers and toes are crossed until the middle of march

1 - 4 of 4 Posts