Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we received the car (presented in a cool receiving dock at the dealership) we were given a set of very handsome key chains, said to be rather exclusive.

We also got some small booklet as a very reduced version of an old fashioned owners manual presented in, what I can only describe as, a ziplock bag :D

It was a bit... confusing... from what is supposedly a luxury brand.

What are your experiences?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi, that is how it is now, you have to go online to read the handbook ( e guide) the small leaflet is a basic guide, don't know about your local restrictions, but I recently booked ours in for service, had full tour of new dealership, sat in cars in showroom, and had very nice coffees in customer lounge, when presenting cars for service, still outside in a traffic light controlled queueing system for car and key handover, but still allowed into customer lounge to wait if you choose to, Tony

·
Registered
294 Posts
Download the Jaguar IGUIDE app on Apple or Android it's way better than the manual. I assume you also mean the Keychains which come with all new jags ina. Nice presentation box. Nice touch but heavy and long in the pocket so don't use mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.