Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take delivery next month but reading all these technical issues I am worried I may have made a big mistake.

Has anyone on the forum NOT had any issues ?

Thanks, Den.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sincerely hope all well with your E PACE

I took possession of a new E Pace 250 Petrol in Mar 18 disappointing to say the least 1500 miles new gearbox left me in dangerous position
Suspension mis alignment many ECU problems

This is the 2nd new Jaguar that I have had problems with last an XE which was rejected and accepted by dealer I should have walked away

Other owner on the forum same gerabox issue

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have had my epace for 6 months and 5,000 miles. Apart from the occasional non working sim connection I have not had any of the other faults. I suspect that the vast majority of epace owners have not had many of these faults.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Don't worry too much about it, very few people post on a forum like this just to say "I like my car" usually people are looking for help with a problem. Apart from a minor problem with the infotainment (resolved quickly via a software update) I've been very happy with my E-Pace. Enjoy your new car when it arrives!

G

·
I sincerely think you will be delighted by your choice of car.

The majority of owners are not asking for help on these forums and most likely are more than happy with the E-Pace

I have had niggly problems with the infotainment which has been mostly resolved but as far as getting from A to B then it's the best car I have owned and I have had a few over the last 50 years 😀

Keep calm and drive an E-Pace

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have had my E Pace for 8 months now and 8.000 km and the only problem i had was in the beginning with the battery..after not using the car for 3 or 4 days i got the message Battery low start engine. after an update this problem was solved.. NO problems with sim card or infotainment..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts