Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my Audi ownership has just ended after 11 pleasant years. I've had 3 A6s and an A7, my wife a Q2. Ownership has been a joy to be honest, no major problems or issues. However as I've now retired, I couldn't really justify a 3 litre monster A7 sat on my drive. So we decided to trade in both our cars (A7 and Q2) for one car. We looked briefly at the new Q3, but wasn't really keen on it - and we wanted a smallish SUV (the older you get the harder it is to get into a low car lol). I didn't even consider Mercedes since a bad incident with the local dealer which has put me off forever and neither of us like the BMW X series. So we went to look at Jaguars, namely the E-Pace. We were both very impressed after a test drive and we agreed to view a car from another dealer. So my local Jag dealer brought over a 5 month old 2019 ex-demonstrator for us. It was perfect, so a deal was quickly done. My wife has always wanted cream leather and this has a lunar/oyster interior and is a 240D HSE auto. The tech on this car is way ahead of Audi, everything seems to be just that little bit better. What I do miss is the HUD that was in my A7, but I can't have everything I suppose. It's a joy to drive and certainly has some poke from that 240 engine, it's a great colour too I think - caesium blue (both Audis were black). Don't get me wrong I loved my A7, it was the nicest car I've ever had and it was a beautiful drive. But I simply couldn't keep such a car, despite that urge to carry on with it. But it wasn't doing any miles which is a waste tbh and it was my wife that had to make me see sense. I've not had chance to clean the Jag yet due to the weather, but I'm itching to get out and give it a full detail. I've also bought some Dodo Juice Leather Cleaner and Sealer as I imagine these light seats won't stay clean for long. Anyway a couple of quick pics:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome to the world of Jaguar!

I'm similar, changing to the E-Pace after years of Audis (A6 and A4 Quattro Avants).

By the way, there is a HUD option for the E-Pace and those that have it seem to like it.

Enjoy the drive :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.