Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know what to think about jaguar at the moment . always dreamed of having a jaguar.
When selling me the car was so friendly and helpful
First day having the car steering column went only drove 6 miles had to go back for over a week was so helpful again
Now InControl playing up won't connect to phone and WiFi . SIM card won't read
And hesitation when change gear
Went to book it in first week off January to be looked at got to wait till 21 February hope to have the car I've always dreamed of

G

·
Having a software update to Phase 4 or later will certainly help the connectivity issues.

I feel for you though when it's your dream car but you will love it when it gets fixed.

Good luck

·
Registered
93 Posts
Duncann32 said:
Don't know what to think about jaguar at the moment . always dreamed of having a jaguar.
When selling me the car was so friendly and helpful
First day having the car steering column went only drove 6 miles had to go back for over a week was so helpful again
Now InControl playing up won't connect to phone and WiFi . SIM card won't read
And hesitation when change gear
Went to book it in first week off January to be looked at got to wait till 21 February hope to have the car I've always dreamed of
Hi Duncann32

I am sorry to hear of the recent experience you have had with your vehicle.

If you would like me to investigate your concerns further then please send me a PM with the following information:

Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Your personal contact details
Details of the retailer you have visited

Should you require assistance on any other matters, please do not hesitate to contact me

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts