Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, my name is Tony, I have been lurking for a short time, have been running an XE for two years, I was invited on the performance test day at Oulton Park, tried all the variants and was very impressed, told my wife all about it, and how much easier it was for me to get in and out. Took the XE to dealers for service, but while waiting in dealers when car was in for 2yr service, my wife was chatting with salesman, next thing deal was done and became an owner of an E-Pace. This was on 24th March, collected new car on 31st! car was selected from stock list .

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, thanks for welcome, car is 180d S, auto awd, Firenze red, jet trim, fixed panoramic roof, privacy glass, 19" 5 spoke style 5049 in satin dark grey

·
Registered
86 Posts
oepss. i see now that it's all in your signature what type of car you have..sorry... but very nice and i love the color.. and now the fun begins..

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Johnno, signature was added this morning, thought I had done it when registering, but may have suffered brain fade ! I'll add photos when I've had chance to clean it, just a bit dusty, but sun too hot at the moment

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.