Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a P250 petrol and the new service plan appeared on the Jag website so inputed my details and the correct information about car comes up 2l petrol correct reg date but service plan is 21k and every 2 years not 16k and annual. Also price rather took me aback at £1618 for the 3 services. Now considering the original plan was £625 for 5 years and 5 services and the f-pace is £899 for 5 years for the 3l petrol I think Jag may have got things wrong. Hope this is just a mistake.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yup also £1583 for three. Thankfully I managed to get a promise of the first service free as part of the deal to buy the car (15 months old, 10000 miles).

·
Registered
252 Posts
Its wrong on the two years part.i called Jaguar UK. You need to go onto the owners login for an accurate service schedule. I got transferred to the service plan company they use and the farce continued. Basically the IVR has two options and refused to allow me to press options so gave up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pwood said:
Its wrong on the two years part.i called Jaguar UK. You need to go onto the owners login for an accurate service schedule. I got transferred to the service plan company they use and the farce continued. Basically the IVR has two options and refused to allow me to press options so gave up.
Do you mean My Jaguar if so i'm even having a problem with that. I seem to be caught in a loop i'm registered and have to click on the link to verify, so i click on link takes me back to login page try to log in and it takes me to the validation page and so it repeats.
Now have to figure out with Jag how to sort this out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can now get the correct price for the P250 comes in at £997 for 3 years and 3 services. Still hella expensive compared to the original plan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts