Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had 2 updates installed OTA during the weekend. Not sure what update 2 has done but update 1 added some options to camera view and the sound alerts when manoeuvring. You will see in pic 1 sound icon, if you touch this it turns off warning sounds temporarily. The other icon says 3D and pics 2 & 3 show what happens when you touch this button. You can in effect travel all round your vehicle to see possible obstacles.

Has anyone else found any other changes?

Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Only had mine a week and it was like the pics above. Got and update earlier which I'll see how that looks to tomorrow.

Do you know how to ensure the car shows parking screen on full screen currently if on Spotify on full screen and it only showed a very small bit of the parking screen. My old EPace didn't do that it jumped to the parking screen and the reverts back when done. Hopefully this new update will make that possible. Spotify was via i control not Android Auto if that helps?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am yet to discover any changes since updating yesterday.
The one thing I was hoping for didn't happen.. one day my subwoofer is there in the audio settings, the next the subwoofer option has disappeared. Useless!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.