Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
D180 First Edition Black
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, 馃槂

Im new to the E-Pace having only collected my 67 plate on Tuesday. I'm having a few "issues" which I've tried to resolve via the manual but not getting very far! o_O

Auto Panoramic Sunroof stopped working:
I've only had the car 3 days, and the first 2 days when I got in/out the panoramic sunroof automatically opened/closed when I turned on/off the ignition. However, its seems to have stopped doing it on its own now and I have to do it manually. I've been into the climate section on the console and its still set to auto, but its just not working - any ideas please? :unsure:

Blind Spot Sensors - Sporadic
I've noticed that the blind spot sensors are not working properly, there is just an amber dot in each wing mirror. I managed to find them in the dash info menu, and they were turned off. When I turned them to "alert only" I was presented with a warning symbol and a message saying "BLIND SPOT MONITOR NOT AVAILABLE" :cautious: The next time I went out, they started to work, but after a little while they went back to the same error message. Has anyone got any ideas please?

Eco Data on Dash
Again, when I first had the car, on the dash, middle section, bottom right hand corner, I had the amount of miles to empty (which I prefer) then somehow during my "investigations I've changed this and I've no idea what I did. 馃槱 It has now been replaced by a new section with 3 Eco Data settings with Green lights. Can someone please tell me how I get it back to the miles to empty info.

Thank you for any responses 馃檹

Registered
Part of the E-Pace fun is finding out how things work - and then forgetting some of the more obscure stuff and having to relearn it.
To get miles to empty press the button on the end of the light stalk and cycle through the options.
Auto panoramic sunroof is a bad idea. On very hot or very cold days, when the car has been standing outside, the mechanism can jam and you get yards of fabric round your ears. Worst case the fabric tears, which happened to me. Leave it on manual and in adverse weather only activate when the temperature in the car has settled down.
Not sure about the blind spot monitor. Could be a fault or maybe just dirt on the sensor.

Registered
D180 First Edition Black
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Part of the E-Pace fun is finding out how things work - and then forgetting some of the more obscure stuff and having to relearn it.
To get miles to empty press the button on the end of the light stalk and cycle through the options.
Auto panoramic sunroof is a bad idea. On very hot or very cold days, when the car has been standing outside, the mechanism can jam and you get yards of fabric round your ears. Worst case the fabric tears, which happened to me. Leave it on manual and in adverse weather only activate when the temperature in the car has settled down.
Not sure about the blind spot monitor. Could be a fault or maybe just dirt on the sensor.
MFL - THANK YOU!!!! Yes the button on the end of the light stalk that totally did it - who knew there were so many options to have!! 馃槂 so TICK to that problem
The sunroof seems to have sorted itself out too - I think what it was was the double lock?! :unsure: Seems if I only open the car with 1 click it doesnt do it, but if I open it with the double click it seems to work.
The Blind Spot problem - I think you're right, Im going to have to ask for help on that one as its still not working properly.
Thank you so much for your reply, and yes you're correct, I seem to find things, get excited, and then totally forget where it was again 馃槤

1 - 4 of 4 Posts