Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys thanks for letting me on your forum my wife and I have just placed our order for our new e pace checkered flag edition model. It's due in September we can't wait have added a few more toys from the videos it's looks amazing.
My only worry is that I didn't add the meridian sound system to the build spec just going along the standard system are there any members who have their opinions on weather I should have the better sound system really appreciate your thoughts

G

·

It's a personal choice after all but I have the standard version and it sounds great and perfectly adequate for me. If I want to listen to music, I don't go and sit in my car, I go to a concert or listen in the comfort of my home.

I have heard lots of owners say the upgraded sound system is excellent but I wouldn't pay one penny more than the standard version.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Iangillian said:
Hi guys thanks for letting me on your forum my wife and I have just placed our order for our new e pace checkered flag edition model. It's due in September we can't wait have added a few more toys from the videos it's looks amazing.
My only worry is that I didn't add the meridian sound system to the build spec just going along the standard system are there any members who have their opinions on weather I should have the better sound system really appreciate your thoughts
Surely Checkered Flag comes with Meridian as standard? The 11 speaker version is standard in the R-Dynamic spec.

Ah, just checked and you're correct it's a £600 option! Well all I can say is the 11 speaker version is very good - but I haven't experienced the 6 speaker version to compare it...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have ordered the same as you - Chequered Flag. Did you go for any options ??? I went bigger wheels and upgraded the sound system. I had 2 long test drives, 1 with meridian 11 speaker set up and 1 with the base system. Could really tell the difference.

What date have they given you in September ???

Also what colour did you go for. Went for the red but keep thinking have I gone too bright. The photon red on the i Pace looks a like it's got an orange tint.

Thanks
Pilly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts