Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have just joined this forum and this is my first post, my name is Faye and today I ordered my first Jaguar - e-pace in black, I'll be part exchanging my beloved 15 plate Evoque for it!
I just wanted to take a moment to pick your brains about the options I've added, these are:

19" style 5049 satin dark grey wheels
Privacy glass
Rear animated indicators
10 way heated front seats (light oyster colour)

Are there any other options that available that you think I might regret if I don't order?

My dealer has told me that I've got a few weeks to add any further options before the car goes ' build comfirmed'

Any comments / advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Faye x

·
Registered
48 Posts
Faye123 said:
Hi all,

I have just joined this forum and this is my first post, my name is Faye and today I ordered my first Jaguar - e-pace in black, I'll be part exchanging my beloved 15 plate Evoque for it!
I just wanted to take a moment to pick your brains about the options I've added, these are:

19" style 5049 satin dark grey wheels
Privacy glass
Rear animated indicators
10 way heated front seats (light oyster colour)

Are there any other options that available that you think I might regret if I don't order?

My dealer has told me that I've got a few weeks to add any further options before the car goes ' build comfirmed'

Any comments / advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Faye x
Hi Faye

If you've ordered an S model you might want to add the powered tailgate, general consensus is that the manual tailgate is heavy.
I can recommend the Meridian sound system too, the 380w version.

·
Registered
97 Posts
What spec have you gone for? As said before I would add the power tailgate for convenience however if you didn't have one on your evoque it is no heavier than that so up to you if you can manage with that, I shelled out for the meridian system and I'm not convinced, for me, that it was worth the extra the heated steering wheel is nice on cold mornings and the panoramic roof adds a nice touch but I also would have to rethink the oyster seats I changed my mind at the last moment and I'm glad I went for black as the oyster marks so easily

G

·
Faye

I concur that the powered tailgate is really helpful, I don't think you need the gesture option one. On the oyster seats, we did have some staining from damp jeans but it came off with leather cleaner immediately and I see no lasting effect. The light seats, with a lunar headlining and a panoramic roof floods the car with light inside and I love it.

If I had my choice again I would choose the interactive display as a great gadget. I had one on a courtesy car and loved it.

I would also get a space saver spare wheel and all season tyres. I don't trust this aerosol thing I have at all 😱

·
Registered
57 Posts
Adaptive dynamics (suspension) was a priority for me. That, combined with the same 19" rims that you're considering, make for a very comfortable ride. I didn't go for the privacy glass as the two types of glass is jarring to my eyes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts