Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am spec'ing up my next company car at the moment (E-Pace S D150 AWD Auto) and struggling a little to rate some of the options in order of preference as, unfortunately, the budget that my company allows is not enough to include them all. My allowance is a P11D of £37,500, although I am able to increase this slightly at my own expense. I would appreciate your thoughts as to which ones to include or discard from the following:

Black exterior pack (paired with either Caldera red or Corris grey, depending on final budget allowance)
Privacy Glass
Interactive Driver Display
Powered tailgate

Or are there any other recommendations to be included?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Your four choices are all worth having, especially the interactive driver display.
However, I had it on my last car [a BMW Series 5 GT] and would not be without it now, although it is quite expensive, and that is Heads-Up Display.
I have a Firenze Red E250 Petrol Auto with Black Pack, including wheels.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Picked up mine at the weekend and am loving it! Definitely wouldn't be without the upgraded sound system and interactive driver display. I literally spec'd mine to £39990 but couldn't squeeze in the powered tailgate which I slightly regret, as others have said it is pretty heavy! I got the Drive Pack which is excellent including adaptive cruise control and change lane assist which is awesome! I have got the P200 which doesn't seem great on fuel economy but is nice to have the extra oomph and finally back in a Petrol.

·
Registered
41 Posts
RobC said:
So I am spec'ing up my next company car at the moment (E-Pace S D150 AWD Auto) and struggling a little to rate some of the options in order of preference as, unfortunately, the budget that my company allows is not enough to include them all. My allowance is a P11D of £37,500, although I am able to increase this slightly at my own expense. I would appreciate your thoughts as to which ones to include or discard from the following:

Black exterior pack (paired with either Caldera red or Corris grey, depending on final budget allowance)
Privacy Glass
Interactive Driver Display
Powered tailgate

Or are there any other recommendations to be included?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts....
Personally I'd take the HUD over the digital display... lose the black pack if you need to swing over the cash. As the other person noted the panoramic roof really opens up the whole interior for everyone...

I love the base Meridian package (the intermediate sound option, higher than the basic jaguar, lower than the "surround")... it often gets complements (from actual musicians in the vehicle!)

·
Registered
41 Posts
luis88 said:
Picked up mine at the weekend and am loving it! Definitely wouldn't be without the upgraded sound system and interactive driver display. I literally spec'd mine to £39990 but couldn't squeeze in the powered tailgate which I slightly regret, as others have said it is pretty heavy! I got the Drive Pack which is excellent including adaptive cruise control and change lane assist which is awesome! I have got the P200 which doesn't seem great on fuel economy but is nice to have the extra oomph and finally back in a Petrol.
Have to admit the adaptive cruise and change lane assist are both really slick...

Just find a lightly used "first edition" model and call it a day

1 - 9 of 9 Posts