Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
What model colour etc have you ordered?The Telegraph motoring report on the E Pace 90% of pre orders are from people who have not owned a Jaguar before.I have on order E Pace R-Dynamic S D180 AWD Manual in Corris Grey and Ebony interior.The extras I have added are privacy glass,Meridian upgrade,18" Style 9008 Wheels,spare wheel and rubber floor mats.My previous car is Range Rover Evoque.I wonder how my will be changing from the Evoque as like my self want a change after owning two.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello all,
I took one out for a spin on Saturday from Beadles in a Sidcup, Kent. It was a P250 in basic spec but I was very pleasantly surprised.
Like most of us I had read the mixed reviews but wanted to try it anyway to help me decide one way or the other.
My current car is the F-Pace S; the supercharged one. A beautiful machine but very thirsty and slightly too big for just the two of us. We saw an E-Pace when it was on tour and we loved it inside and out. But I was convinced that I would hate the engine and that the weight of the steel chassis would put me off.
The major issue I had with the 4 pot engine was the sound but coming from a big V6 that was always going to happen. After that I realised that 250 PS isn't too bad and that it is more usable than the high revving beast we have now.
When we got back to the showroom Jaguar made us a really good offer on the F Pace and we ended up ordering an E Pace for delivery on 1 March!
We will save a lot of money on the PCP payment as well as in fuel and insurance but for us it's about being more comfortable driving it in and around London and in car parks which has been a big issue for us in the bigger sister car.
We've gone for white with the 20" black wheels, black pack and the digital dashboard. It's an SE R- dynamic spec.
Looking forward to sharing some pics on the forum in just a few months!
D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats LadyV, Ditto epaceman and Russell13, ordered a new ePace to replace my Dynamic Evoque. Congrats D-Pace sounds like a great choice. I am nervous now test drive tomorrow although Glasgow only have D180 R Dynamic HSE so not my petrol model which is a shame but excited. Apparently have to lock in my build on Thursday for 1st march delivery although apparently it will be ready either end Jan or first week Feb but will hold off for 18 plate. Excited for my first drive tomorrow....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ordered mine yesterday. Took a drive in a d150 S
No problems with the ride and cornered well.
So swapping my xe 240 petrol for an e pace SE P250
Interestingly the dealer was quite keen to give me a good (well I thought) deal as they are after petrol jags to sell!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered on the 8th Dec and should have it the second week in March (Pentland Edinburgh)...

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

I've had issues with my XE and I'm still a bit disappointed by the overall reviews which seem to be 3 or 4 out of 5 (Evo 2/5) albeit Top Gear have given it Crossover of the year so here's hoping it's worth it :D

UPDATE: estimated delivery to dealer is 16th March.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ordered mine back in the summer, I was one of the 1st to order at the dealer.
I was told dec delivery, then early jan. now we are looking at early feb.
Has anyone else had dates going back?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

I had originally thought it was a really dark blue per the screen but on seeing the Farallon Pearl Black at the dealer before ordering it's a metallic black with specks of other colours through it. Spec I've gone for is a R-Dynamic SE D180 with addition of:

Gloss black 20" wheels
Fixed panoramic roof
Privacy glass
Black pack
Heated front & rear electric seats
Meridian sound system
Config dynamics
Power sockets

:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts