Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The "vehicle availablity" part of the UK Jaguar website for the E-pace has been updated.
Basically, you can order a D 200 or a P300e. Orders for all other E-pace models have been suspended.
D 200's are 6-9 months and the P300e's are 9-12 months wait.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The "vehicle availablity" part of the UK Jaguar website for the E-pace has been updated.
Basically, you can order a D 200 or a P300e. Orders for all other E-pace models have been suspended.
D 200's are 6-9 months and the P300e's are 9-12 months wait.
My lead time works out at 5 1/2 months to dealer for MY23 d200. If all goes to plan of course.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Could be worse….orders for all F-Paces are suspended! Despite the fact that they’ve just launched new versions.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Could be worse….orders for all F-Paces are suspended! Despite the fact that they’ve just launched new versions.
Had a look and all Jaguar MY22 models suspended. No doubt MY23 models will show soon. This they did with the epace at the end of January and only in April started to give build dates for MY23 e paces. Some people with MY22 orders due in Feb and March got those.

·
Registered
On order: 300 Sport Eiger Grey
9 Posts
Found out a few changes to the MY23 spec yesterday. Seats have changed, they are now a mix of perf leather, leather and PVC (Leather look PVC allegedly), leaper embossing on headrest has gone. Deleted chrome from the seat adjustment buttons and the end of the indicator/wiper stalks and a black insert where the sunglass holder used to be. No details on MY23.5 or MY24 yet but it looks like they will be coming soon!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Found out a few changes to the MY23 spec yesterday. Seats have changed, they are now a mix of perf leather, leather and PVC (Leather look PVC allegedly), leaper embossing on headrest has gone. Deleted chrome from the seat adjustment buttons and the end of the indicator/wiper stalks and a black insert where the sunglass holder used to be. No details on MY23.5 or MY24 yet but it looks like they will be coming soon!
all things I found lifted mine from my previous EPace. Shame if they continue this downward trend. every time you open the door the chrome bits lift the ambience and embossed headrest at no cost is again a feature of R Dynamic spec thats usually on higher end brands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts