Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new owner and newcomer to this forum, I have been browsing through posts to broaden my knowledge a little.
I have noticed several posts which refer to the "handbook" as a source of information.

When our car was delivered, I specifically asked the delivery driver " where is the owner's handbook/manual" , to which he replied "it's all online now sir, you don't get a hard copy handbook". I for one always prefer a published manual, even if it is just for a bedtime read with my cocoa!

Have any other forum members experienced this? BTW the car is a 2020 edition.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Petrust

As I wrote to someone else a little while ago

"No I don't believe you do get a wallet and handbook anymore. I got my car in October and it came with an A5 black cardboard folder that has a 48 page Owner's Reference Guide. It has the basics and you are then referred to the online guide which is also available as a smartphone app. It's why you can buy the printed handbook and wallet second hand on eBay for around £30 (as I did). There are also different versions of the handbook as a PDF file on the internet."

The online manual is really quite good but can involve a bit of digging when a printed manual feels more immediate. The smartphone version is good if you're on the move when you have a query. So it's horses for courses although I favour having all the options!

Michael

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.