Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have had my p250 Auto since April 2018 and have found it faultless and a real pleasure to drive, I have not watched the MPG but mainly short trips gives 35 + It's Firenz Red a real head turner, my previous car was a Bentley Continental GT !!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great news, I'm switching from an f type which I love but don't use enough due to life getting in the way and needing a more practical car! Glad your enjoying the E pace

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm driving a P250 R Dynamic since May, didn't have
a problem, so far and like it a lot. The car computer says 11 litres/ 100 kilometres but we all know it's not
precise. I've only 4200 km. and will wait some more before calculating my actual consumptions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've had my P250 since 5th March 2018. It is fast, comfortable, immaculately finished, and delivers better than 35mpg on long trips. But I find the nav unfathomable, even after 54 years as an IT professional. Perhaps it's my age!

G

·
Brian424

It's not your age !

I also find it a little odd and long for a Tom Tom type interface !!

It is ackward to set up and why it has to ask you to answer yes or no to whether to set it going or stop the guidance I find bizarre and just another key stroke to make instead of looking at the road !!

And don't get me started on the road choices it makes !! Hhhm so this single track road past Farmer Giles farm is quicker than the A road running parallel but a few hundred yards to the side ?

I could go on .....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts