Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone compared both A/B? I'm very pleased with the performance of my P250, but I'm wondering what I'm missing, not having 50 more HP...

Registered
I have a P250 with which we are delighted. Having used it's power just twice, sometimes wonder what as a 71year old I am doing driving this car around in London for 99% of the time.

Registered
JJitalia said:
Gfplux said:
I have had my P200 S AUTO for three weeks. It replaced a BMW X5 3L Diesel.
Very happy with the power.
That's good to hear, I'm waiting for delivery of my P200 & have had nagging doubts about my engine choice.
I have a 1000k drive to the South of France mostly motorways on Sunday. It will be an interesting test.

Registered
Gfplux said:
JJitalia said:
Gfplux said:
I have had my P200 S AUTO for three weeks. It replaced a BMW X5 3L Diesel.
Very happy with the power.
That's good to hear, I'm waiting for delivery of my P200 & have had nagging doubts about my engine choice.
I have a 1000k drive to the South of France mostly motorways on Sunday. It will be an interesting test.
The whole round trip was a pleasure. At no time did I feel any lack of power. The most striking thing was how quiet it was. Hardly any wind, engine or tyre noise.

Registered
Gfplux said:
Gfplux said:
JJitalia said:
The whole round trip was a pleasure. At no time did I feel any lack of power. The most striking thing was how quiet it was. Hardly any wind, engine or tyre noise.
Glad you had a good trip. I agree with you about the lack of noise. I've owned a Lexus GS 450 Hybrid in the past, they are similar in a straight line, but the Jag knocks spots off it in the twisty stuff!

Registered
Has anyone who has a p250 tried the p300? And if so did they notice any major differences in how it drives (there is hardware difference) I know but for 拢3000 over the 250, it seems an awful lot extra to pay, especially when it weighs 60kilos more than a p250!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Crumble55 said:
Has anyone who has a p250 tried the p300? And if so did they notice any major differences in how it drives (there is hardware difference) I know but for 拢3000 over the 250, it seems an awful lot extra to pay, especially when it weighs 60kilos more than a p250!
Actually, this was my question...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts