Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there must be loads of people like me who's PCP contract is coming to an end and are facing next step options. I thought I'd share my thoughts.

My 3 year PCP ends within a few months. I've decided to buy the car and will then probably sell it within 3 or 4 months and buy a new car. The rational side of me says hold it for another 3 years, by which time EVs will have improved, fallen in price while the charging network will have improved. The less rational side says....buy a new toy!

I've really enjoyed my red Jag, my first. No real problems. My current thinking is to sell it privately (ie retail not wholesale) and buy a new car.

As much as I have enjoyed the E Pace, there's a curious lack of emotional attachment - in contrast to my former BMWs which I had a real passion for. I can't really explain that because I don't think there's anything to dislike about E-Pace. The more I look at the 2021 model the less I like it. Little things like the new headlight design is needlessly fussy and has lost its design purity. The chrome surround the front air intakes make me cringe. Again more pointless fuss. The only thing going for it is the interior upgrade which looks classy. So I am definitely not going to upgrade to a P300e E Pace.

So my first and probably last Jaguar. Not sure what's next.

So what are others thinking when your PCP contract expires?

·
Registered
79 Posts
My PCP comes to an end in September and at the moment I think I will exchange it for an E-pace 300e. Over the past 25 years most of my cars have been Mercedes, with one BMW. I never enjoyed driving the BMW. We all have different tastes. This has been my first Jaguar and I'm still in love with it. Perhaps I've been lucky with mine, but apart from the dreaded fan problem it has been faultless.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.