Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my EPace for 3 hours. Parking camera broke (pushed inwards) and cant seem to get phone to work.
Able to connect, make a call and hear the person im ringing but they cant hear me. Anybody had the same issues / know what im doing wrong?
Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Jagboy. I've had my E Pace a couple of months now and experienced the same problem as you once. The only thing I was doing differently was charging my phone through a 12v charger plug. Not had the problem since, but not used the charger either!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didnt have my phone charging at the time and adjusted volume in the setting as initially it was set to zero but people still couldnt hear me. Will try again tomorrow and see if i can resolve it.
Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, we bought the 2000 diesel e pace and we are starting to have several issues:
Microphone of téléphone many times doesn't work
. There is smell of diesel perhaps from the exhaust. of the engine were is a joint with flexible tube in the cabin compartment. They changed with a new one but unfortunately the problem persist!!
I am ready to send a letter at the headquarters , the car is in Greece. I am very upset , do any body has an idea of the resolution of the problem please?
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts