Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have bought a SE E Pace 180 and have noticed that the puddle lights do not come on consistently. is this something considered normal? Where is the control for these puddle lights and are they related to other lighting groups? Would appreciate some advice please as I am unable to lcate any info on the web. Thank you

·
Registered
52 Posts
As far as I can tell, they only illuminate when unlocking or shutting down the car when it's dark or the car is in the garage in low light conditions. They come on with the courtesy get you home headlights, every time on mine ( also a D180 SE). If the low light sensor is covered or the windscreen is dirty, it may affect its operation.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi,

I noticed a problem with this after the last update, it affected the interior lights, so I reset the auto function on the interior lights and now they are OK

Try this from the manual:
To switch automatic illumination of the interior lights off or on, continue to touch the front interior light lens (3) until the light flashes. The instrument panel displays INTERIOR LIGHTS OFF or INTERIOR LIGHTS AUTO accordingly.

William.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Ozcub and William. I will re check again tonight and see what happens. I suppose I was searching for some control for these puddle lights on the central console screen or on the dash. Dont think there is such a control and puddle lights not even mentioned on the manual!! Thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts