Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 months old epace DAB radio has shown no signal since it was 3 weeks old so been using FM until today this is now not working. Started the engine again and now it is stuck on DAB and will not let me change to FM any ideas how to get it to work?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi yes I have same problem and it's a download issue when the car has an update. Surprisingly Jag know about it that's why they keep sending updates to fix it? I am booked in for the early time of 5 weeks away to resolve the problem that they know about lol!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had mine fixed but it took them 10 days to 'fix' it. They have downloaded a completely different set-up on my computer which has now prevented my telephone from working properly - doesn't receive texts etc and has changed my sat nav too. The radio now works on DAB but switches off in any black spot at all which is annoying. Other DAB radios in cars I have had do not stop working ! Getting frustrated with it all now.
The heating system doesn't work properly either and the speakers do not respond to the dashboard set up and sound is very low in the back. Lots of issues I am afraid.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Only had my ePace since beginning of February & twice now the radio has 'frozen'.
By the time I'd got to the garage & started engine again it was going OK!!
Today it has done it again - nothing works when this happens.😡

·
Registered
3 Posts
FM radio was not working

Condition - during engine startup & while the moon roof was opening, this interfered with the FM radio.

Fix attempt #1: After updating to the latest Infotainment software 4.0 software, it worked initially, but then stopped working again
Fix attempt #2: After updating to the latest IMC software, it worked initially, but then stopped working again.

Fix attempt #3 - dealership replaced the IMC module, verified latest 4.0 software was installed and updated speech software. Appears to be working now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got my 2 month old car back after software update to fix radio 'freezing '. Car only been back one day after software update & same problem!!!
I'm now told there is a problem with the software update that was supposed to fix the radio problem so now will have to go into garage again!
This is ridiculous & I'm furious 😡😡😡😡

·
Registered
5 Posts
My radio stops working - has done it three times - twice from starting and once mid journey after a couple of hours.
Each time, I switched the car off and locked it - left for at least 5 mins, when I returned to the car, the radio came back to life.
I am assuming like all the other issues people tend to have with cars, it can be corrected with a software upgrade although the last time Jaguar did this to the heated seats, it screwed things up big time. Mine is 18 months old and had since new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts