Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have had a P 250 R Dynamic SE since April. It has run like clockwork and I'm very pleased with it. However, recently the car has started to emit single bleeps at random times of the day or night. When it starts, the interval between the bleeps can be anything from 15 seconds to many minutes and then they will stop. Nothing shows on the dashboard afterwards as a problem, some update needed etc.

Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine does this too, but it's more location related than time related. It pretty much always beeps about 0.75 miles after leaving home in a particular direction. Bizarrely, our Merc C class did a similar thing, in the same place, but it manifested itself as a very loud bleep and the emergency braking light coming on (although the brakes didn't cone on). I asked the Merc dealer about it and they said it could be radio interference, but there aren't any masts nearby when it happens.

·
Registered
100 Posts
BilboBaggins said:
Only whilst driving.
But this indicates it's always at the same geographic location.

BilboBaggins said:
It pretty much always beeps about 0.75 miles after leaving home in a particular direction. Bizarrely, our Merc C class did a similar thing, in the same place
So it sounds like it's an old location of a speed camera that hasn't been removed. Or something similar.

Take a different route ;) :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts