Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have this annoying loud rattle/buzzing coming from behind the steering wheel, between the steering wheel and dash.

Had it to the dealer who used a "squeaks and rattles" kit but it didn't work. Has anyone had this and got it fixed? If so, how?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a rattle that seems to come from the steering column after driving for a while.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've got the same thing, although I wouldn't describe it as loud, but it is annoying. Same location. The dealer wanted to pull the dash and RH door panel apart to find it, which I wouldn't permit as that seemed likely to do more harm than good. So me and the buzz are learning to live together.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Honestly, just live with. I had an A7 with a rattle from the HUD. The Audi dealer had the car for 3 weeks after Audi UK approved a HUD replacement - which is a windscreen out and dash out job. After it was replaced they had to then change the whole steering column, due to a weird incompatibility. It was done under warranty of course but you wouldn't believe what the total bill was. It did improve the rattle, but I wouldn't go through that again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.