Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I noticed (after a short trip) that the backup camera did not switch on anymore. Also I could not select this manually. However, the camera option showed front view even when driving at speed.

Reversing beeps seem to function but no graphic on display at all.

Looks like some kind of bug...? Maybe it will reset by itself, but so far not after 4 restarts (dropping off kids, shopping, etc). Let's see tomorrow morning.

Anyone else experiencing the same? It seems a very unstable system...

·
Registered
84 Posts
My rear view camera failed, but that was a proper electrical issue - I got a grey screen instead of the video feed, and they replaced the camera to fix it. I had a load of other electrical issues after, and one of many checks done was to ensure the network cables from the camera were plugged in properly. I suggest it needs dealer attention.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've had a similar problem intermittently for 3 weeks or so now. I emailed the dealer and they replied as follows:

"I have checked your concern with the workshop and what we are finding is a lot of people calling in with the same issue only since the car has done its own software update over the air.

What we tend to see with this issue is that is does usually resolve itself however, it can take around 2-4 weeks, it just resolves itself. For some reason we are finding the new software updates are causing this issue.

If it hasn't resolved itself with 4 weeks, then drop me a message as we may have a separate issue and we will take a look for you."

Anyone else having this issue? Can I force a SOTA reinstall or reset?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.