Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the front blades have a setting to park them but cannot fathom how to lift the rear wiper arm off the window when detailing. Not keen on forcing it for obvious reasons :?:

·
Registered
161 Posts
It's in the handbook under service position, but goes ignition on, then straight off, immediately push and hold wiper stalk down as if to single wipe, then, turn ignition on again and leave on, wipers will come up and stop vertically, may take a couple of goes to get it right, BUT, if you are polishing screen be aware that car will shut down after a few minutes, and wipers will self park !!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Taurus said:
It's in the handbook under service position, but goes ignition on, then straight off, immediately push and hold wiper stalk down as if to single wipe, then, turn ignition on again and leave on, wipers will come up and stop vertically, may take a couple of goes to get it right, BUT, if you are polishing screen be aware that car will shut down after a few minutes, and wipers will self park !!
I read in the guide to ensure the key remains in the car to avoid the wipers going back down. I do wonder why the need to have them so close to the bonnet edg, something to avoid them freezing onto the screen or something otherwise I don't get it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,
in order to be able to lift the front windscreen wipers, it is possible to select "winter wipers" via the instrument panel menu, I do not remember the exact wording, also because mine is in Italian.
For those back to raises must remove the protective plastic, if I'm not mistaken ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts