Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
In your experience does the not-so-great rearward visibility have been an issue ? (Assuming you chose the 3D panoramic cameras)

I come from an Audi A3, the visibility is ok to me. I can't go and compare with the E-Pace as everything's closed here.

So do you think it justifies to go for the Clearsight rearview mirror ? I won't drive very often with a trunk fully loaded to the top or with adult passengers in the back so I'm wondering if it can be used at all time without being annoying for the eye to accomodate each time you look at it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I had that rear view in one of the courtesy car dealer provided.

Thought let's try.

It gives you a wider view for sure than your back view mirror reflection. Image was also crisp although it was night time.
But I think I used it for few minutes and switched it off.

It made me feel kind of dizzy , not so natural, the graphic processing was not so fast enough like how your eye sees in reflection.

I would say you better try in person to come up with your own conclusion you should be driving and not parked then you might feel what I mean.

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.