Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed my rear and passenger side wiper blades were splitting at the ends, I'm afraid I didn't go to Jaguar but my local car shop who got me the Bosch rear but couldn't get the front pair.
I have managed, after quite a search, to get the front pair for about £27 on ebay, the correct model is Bosch Aerotwin A323S.
I recommend them, very easy to fit!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yep, agree on the Bosch Aerotwin A323S, replaced mine a few weeks back. Quiet and does the job.✔

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks all for this useful information. Just replaced the front blades with a new Bosch A323S set, for only £20.87 on Ebay!
Quality product, fitted in less than five minutes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I wish I’d seen these posts. I went to the Halfords website, put in my reg and booked in for the selected blades to be fitted for an extra £6. Arrived at the garage and the blades didn’t fit. The manager was very apologetic that the Halfords system wasnt linked to the right blades. So they refunded me, I googled and up came these postings. I orderEd the A323S blades (oddly not stocked by Halfords), and fitted them myself….so so easy! Perfect fit, easy job.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My dealer quoted £140 to change the wiper blades after they noted they were slightly worn. Swapping them out for the Bosch replacements myself was very easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts