Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I was due to collect my car last week. My local branch of Parks Jaguar, Ayr, called to say there was a fault / problem with the reversing lights ie not working. Seems only to be with the manual version. I am struggling to get a full explanation, sounds like closing ranks. Jaguar has pushed the resolution date out to the 23rd. March.

Has anyone else suffered in this way?

Thanks

PhilS

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback Tony, thought I was the only one.

Jaguar are not saying what the problem is, wither software or mechanical. I have been given a resolution date of 23rd March.

Fingers Crossed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Morning Phil

Another day gone by and not heard a word from Jaguar. Its now causing me problems due to me being a two car family and one car taken back to be replaced by the E Pace...... but no E Pace

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have just heard that my E Pace will not be delivered on Monday,as promised,due to this problem. I was also told that they expect a software fix by 23rd March.

How this was not detected over the hundreds of thousands of miles of testing baffles me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had delivery date for next Wednesday (22st March) confirmed via lease company but told Jaguar are not releasing manual model due to reverse lights problem. Lease company say 20 of their customers affected. I will now have to manage without a car as have arranged to hand back my present model same day (different lease companies). Seems a bit late in the day to have discovered fault.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Everyone,

Jaguar has the solution. Now being rolled our. 5 min download. Problem sorted.

Looking forward to collecting my Silicon Silver E-Pace............Oh joy.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Dixy,

I would imagine you could wait for the fix to be applied.

I received a call from Jaguar yesterday to say, that they had the fix for the problem, and my dealer would be in touch to discuss. Approx 2 hours later, I got that call approx 14:00 to say my car was fixed and the was the result of a software update, which they applied. Job done. Due to work commitments, I collect next Tuesday.

Cheers
PhilS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts