Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have registered with Jag. In Control, linked car to that same website. Problem is when I enter email address and password on the sat nav it keeps telling me "check email or password" same occurs on Jag.here map site.
Any suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi all, I have registered with Jag. In Control, linked car to that same website. Problem is when I enter email address and password on the sat nav it keeps telling me "check email or password" same occurs on Jag.here map site.
Any suggestions. Thanks
May he worth resetting password.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have exactly the same problem. When entering email and password in the car it says site error, try again later.

I am trying to do two things.

1. Update the Maps (it's still on 2019)
2. Activate Live Routing

Reading the instructions (which are not clear) I performed these tasks:

On my PC I visit the jaguar.here.com site and login fine.
I click Maps & Services and then Add Vehicle. Car is found via VIN so I click Confirm Vehicle.
The website says to login on the Touch Pro screen but I get the login error (note tried with the sim and with the car connected to house WiFi)

If I go back to the Maps & Services screen my car is now not listed and I have to add it again.

I did manage to find a MapDownloader_installer_win_offline_1_3_4_10.exe file. That installs an app and when I run it gives an error: "Visit the web portal to choose and download products and updates".

Going round in circles here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts