Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just taken use of new e pace r dynamic, tried to change sat nav direction en route to avoid motorway closure but the system wouldn't take me off the suggested route. I'm obviously being a bit slow but every time I reset the route by unticking motorway in the route profile it would only accept a motorway suggestion. Any suggestions appreciated

G

·
I find a lot of functions with the SatNav just not good enough. It tries to send me down smaller roads when the quicker road is just a few hundreds metres away. I do not like the fact that it doesn't show the road number in the "next leg" box only the town name.
It doesn't have the ability to choose fastest or shortest which are basics of any SatNav surely ?
I wish it was based on the TomTom I used for years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, the Satan's takes some getting used to. It's a bit like the system we had in our previous evoque, always took down small roads but I found that trying out different settings eventually fixed it. I suppose that's a downside of having so much choice.

·
Registered
195 Posts
When driving on a highway, I sometimes get alerts about blocked roads and SatNav wants me to leave the highway - of course there's no incident at all...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts