Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the E-Pace are there settings to choose "fastest, economical. Shortest etc " ?

I can't find the menu if there is

It seems to always want to direct me down single track roads which sometimes I don't want to do 馃槺

Any settings I can do to prevent that ?

Registered
I noticed the same thing during a weekend in Devon, the E-Pace was dead set on avoiding anything as mainstream as an A road. I've found the option to look at route options after entering a destination but this doesn't really help if you don't know the area as they aren't labelled as "fastest", "shortest",etc.

Registered
I was hoping software being updated would give better options to select routes as I am fed up with going down B roads it only seems to want to take the shortest route 馃檨

Registered
When you select a destination it normally gives a choice of routes and the the time/distance. You can also indicate road preferences in the navigation setup to avoid certain road types. I've had satnav in VW, BMW and Mercedes cars and I don't notice any difference in the way the Jaguar routes. I have friends in Devon and on the approach to their village each of my cars has tried to take me along a particular gated single track road when there is an A road alongside that might be half a mile longer. Sometimes you just have to ignore what the satnav is telling you.

Registered
Simple, once you have set your destination click the green "Route Option" button to the right on the main screen, this will give other options of routes that are available.
E-Pace Cq Flag D180

1 - 6 of 6 Posts