Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is confusing as base model comes with touch pro. Jaguar market touch pro comes with satnav.
I've noticed on the configuration tool if you select S model then navigation pro comes as standard, which is an improved satnav system.
I'll be extremely upset if my base model comes with touch pro and no satnav at all! (Especially when the dealer has advised it does come with satnav on all models!!)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Correct, no satnav on base model in UK. I took delivery of mine on March 1st, and despite assurances from the dealer that of course it had satnav, it didnt. Dealer held his hands up and we have reached a compromise. TouchPro with Sygic GPS (one off cost £69) works well, perhaps better than standard satnav, but no audible warnings of speed cams etc although voice navigation works. I have posted on this recently but not sure anyone had any experience of this.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Posted previously that my dealer confirmed 2 days after ordering in November that SatNav was not included on base models. You require to order Navigation Pro and Connect Pro total cost circa £940 a bit reticule us given how basic a requirement sat nav is in today's car market

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the info hamo
This is absolutely scandalous for a car manufacturer NOT to include satnav as standard!
Jaguar even advertise on their websites touch pro all come with satnav!
Can see me having a good chat with the dealer on this! Car not due until June but hopefully we can sort something out before receive it!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have not used the sat nav on mine yet , but yeah all that money on a jag mine is a s model ain't even got front fog lights cmon jaguar it's a premium car manufacturer ffs still love mine tho lol plus everyone at work well jealous.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Flava007 said:
I have not used the sat nav on mine yet , but yeah all that money on a jag mine is a s model ain't even got front fog lights cmon jaguar it's a premium car manufacturer ffs still love mine tho lol plus everyone at work well jealous.
Although to be honest given the quality of the headlights you don't need front fog lights.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hamo said:
Correct, no satnav on base model in UK. I took delivery of mine on March 1st, and despite assurances from the dealer that of course it had satnav, it didnt. Dealer held his hands up and we have reached a compromise. TouchPro with Sygic GPS (one off cost £69) works well, perhaps better than standard satnav, but no audible warnings of speed cams etc although voice navigation works. I have posted on this recently but not sure anyone had any experience of this.
Hi Hamo
Just wondering about the Sygic option.
Did you order Iconnect or any smartphone options with yours as I think this might be needed?
Or does the app work straight off the phone when connected to the cars USB??
Thanks again
Martin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Martin. I ordered the smartphone pack, otherwise I dont think it would work. Sygic works week, and its probably better than the standard satnav BUT ... very strange, needs to be connected via lightning cable to iPhone for InControl apps to work and therefore Sygic, but also needs to be connected via bluetooth for sound to work. Its OK, just a pain, and audible warnings of speed cameras etc dont work.
Overall I wish I had the standard satnav pack.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am due to place an order having designed my spec (under the 40K VED rate). I had the same question for Jaguar Thames Ditton, they confirmed that the base model does not come with Sat Nav as standard. Perhaps I was not clear in my question but can anyone tell me would that mean the base 'R-dynamic version' too, or can anyone who has the base R-dynamic version and did not go for the navigation pro option please confirm? I am hoping the R-dynamic is more than just exterior cosmetics. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sat nav is not included on base model of R-dynamic. You require to add on Navigation Pro and Connect Pro, circa £940 extra. Thankfully my dealer was up to speed on this and mentioned it at time of ordering as I foolishly expected it to be standard.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts