Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone!

We have just bought a three year old E-Pace and on day three, when turning it on this morning have encountered an issue with the InControl screen not displaying properly. It seems to be split into three sections with the middle section completely blank. It also seems like what you touch in the middle blank bit reacts on the far right section.

Has anyone encountered this as I can't seem to find anything online! Any fixes welcome!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Epaceemily
It looks like the centre panel of the screen has been displayed in the right panel on the screen. That's why the touch screen buttons are acting strangely. I'm guessing the warranty has expired on the car? Is this a one off occurrence or does the system start this way every time now? If you use Apple CarPlay does the centre of the screen work?
Cheers
John

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi John,

It hasn't resolved itself at all but it is obviously a software issue. I agree about the incorrect layout. We spoke to the dealership this morning and they've never seen anything like it so waiting to hear more now. Just was hoping for a quick fix!!

Emily

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hopefully a software update or reinstall will sort it, prob need to be done by the dealer though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.