Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
We went to explore the zero percent XE XF offers and came close except for the elephant in the room ( show room) the EPace. Just seems so well packaged and looked okay :D

Anyway today the deal was done and we went for an S in Fuji white, electric tailgate and heated seats 19MY. Stock car so hopefully should be around a week.

Need to sort out matts as they are not standard and I have never been that impressed with OEM ones given the price so might look at aftermarket ones, has anyone else gone that route?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi, Enjoy your car, I bought mats off the "auction site" about thirty pounds, fit as well as the Jag ones, also bought and fitted splash guards, they were genuine Jag ones advertised on same auction site, by a Jag dealer, went to my dealer and asked them how much, they beat the auction price and full set including vat was less than one set cost on configurator. Hope this helps, Tony.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Taurus. Does the car come with fixing points for the mats already installed or did you need to buy that as well. RAC seem to do 600, 900, 1500 , 1800 gsm pile matts and without logo the most expensive is £55 cheapest £23 quid. I'll be treating them with a Gtech 1l which is great stuff. There is lot of choice though.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi, yes the fixing points are already present, it's basically a plastic hook and the mat clips over, item I purchased was 192484099893,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - just bought my E-pace home and looking for mats to protect the carpet, I want carpet ones, not rubber, can you recommend any ?
When I look on Amazon they seem to advertise more for the F-pace - does anyone know if they fit the e-pace? Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts