Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else noticed the service plans have disappeared from websites. This will really p me off car was due for delivery in November but was damaged so had to reject it now due in Friday 1st and the service plans have disappeared so no 5 yrs for £625.
I really dont think i should be punished for there mistake and have to pay more for my servicing.
Thoughts anyone

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Vannus.

I would suggest you speak to your dealer and ask them if they can offer a service plan.

I was fortunate to just get in with the plan as I took delivery in December.

My dealer advised me that JLR were dropping this in January but would be offering a similar service plan themselves.

Just of interest for you I noticed on the paperwork that JLR were contributing over £400 to the dealer for the agreement, not surprising that they have dropped it.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am planning to but just had my delivery date pushed back from Friday 1st to the 8th, just want to pick up my new cub.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
According to Jaguar website new service plans will be available from summer 2019!!! no prices yet though

·
Registered
88 Posts
Bought mine early on before the service plan had been launched. Dealer said not to worry as I could sign up for the plan at the time of the first service. Still haven't had the first service but the plan seems to have come and gone in the meantime. Never mind, if vannus is right I might be able to catch the new plan just in time for my service!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts