Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking if anyone on here has had 'side steps' fitted (i think that is the correct term?) and if so, were they OEM Jaguar or aftermarket?
My car has the black edition type kit so would prefer that any additions were in black and not silver or chrome.
Would very much appreciate your comments / views good or bad

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi ScoJac68,
I had fitted a pair of steps fitted by storm accesories in Tewkesbury they are a copy of the Jaguar ones but only cost £216 + £40 fitted by them . They feel very solid and make reaching the roof much easier for cleaning . They fit to the same fixing points as the Jaguar ones. They now do a black set .Hopefully I have managed to attach a photo .

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! They look great. I will do some checks to find out what other companies do a similar all black version. I appreciate the photo. Stunning car! I especially like the black mirror caps and the bright red calipers. Were these standard or have you had this done yourself?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks they were extras I added on my order . I got the wheel nuts off ebay they are gorilla and cost £86 for 16 normal and 4 lock nuts and the wheel centre's I got from sb wheels they are genuine jaguar ones .

·
Registered
25 Posts
The part numbers from gorilla are as follows
61148BCX normal nuts
96641BDX locking nuts
Before purchasing I checked with gorilla to make sure I got the right ones.
Also with regard to the mirror covers if you feel brave you can do them yourself you have to pull the mirror glass off which can be a bit scary as you think the glass will break then the covers un clip and you can swap them .

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm really not that brave but could get it done locally without spending loads. The actual black gloss covers are available online at not much money at all. Seen them at various Jaguar dealers advertised at much less than the RRP

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive cheated and bought some black gloss nut covers for both the standard nuts and the locking wheel nuts. Will see what they look like when fitted,but should give the desired effect ...... fingers crossed!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.