Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently discovered that the media player can handle FLAC (lossless) files. These are three times the size of a 320bps mp3, but are said to be much better in sound quality. That makes them suitable for the Meridian sound system and compensates to a certain extent the missing CD player...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Pickythemove said:
I recently discovered that the media player can handle FLAC (lossless) files. These are three times the size of a 320bps mp3, but are said to be much better in sound quality. That makes them suitable for the Meridian sound system and compensates to a certain extent the missing CD player...
That 's great news.. i have lots of flac files, i will give it a try tonight..thanks :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wife has just got her new R-dynamic HSE . I tried FLAC files and MP3 and there is, even to my old ears, a very noticeable difference.
This is good news since it stops me having to recode all my FLAC files to MP3 to play in the car as I had to do for her Evoque.
Programme I use for ripping CDs to get the FLAC files is dbPower Amp woks really well

·
Registered
100 Posts
Pickythemove said:
Does this include Apple Lossless?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jneill said:
Pickythemove said:
Does this include Apple Lossless?
I haven't tried this format... but probably you can use this, too...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts