Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am Stacie from the Jaguar Land Rover Customer Experience Centre, I will be your point of contact for any queries you may have in regards to the Jaguar E-PACE.

I have been working within the Customer Relationship Centre for 2 years and I will endeavour to answer any questions that are raised to me as quickly as possible.

Thank you, Stacie

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Stacie, I am driving to France next week in my E pace. User manual says that headlamp reflectors are not needed. Can you explain why not and if I have to make any adjustments?
Many thanks,Nigel

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nigel2b said:
Hi Stacie, I am driving to France next week in my E pace. User manual says that headlamp reflectors are not needed. Can you explain why not and if I have to make any adjustments?
Many thanks,Nigel
Good morning Nigel,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that the headlight beam pattern is suitable for driving on either side of the road, there is no need for mechanical adjustments or external decals.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks, Stacie

·
Registered
24 Posts
HI,

Just back from France and beams were fine.

However pronunciation on sat nav is awful. At times it bordered on dangerous as it took attention away from the road. So be careful.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello Stacie,
I'm a bit puzzled by your response and to be honest also with the (online) manual that deals with this topic.
This is because I have an option in the 'exterior light settings' menu that allows me to select the driving direction from right to left. May be it is because I have the optional Matrix LED headlights?
Or this setting controls something completely different but I assumed since part of the 'exterior lights setting menu' that it has something to do with the headlights?
I hope you could clarify this further.

G

·
Lionheart said:
Hello Stacie,
I'm a bit puzzled by your response and to be honest also with the (online) manual that deals with this topic.
This is because I have an option in the 'exterior light settings' menu that allows me to select the driving direction from right to left. May be it is because I have the optional Matrix LED headlights?
Or this setting controls something completely different but I assumed since part of the 'exterior lights setting menu' that it has something to do with the headlights?
I have the same option on the menu and I don't have Matrix headlights

·
Registered
86 Posts
AndrewinDevon said:
Lionheart said:
Hello Stacie,
I have the same option on the menu and I don't have Matrix headlights
Me too :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Stacie, I'm driving a P250 R Dynamic SE since June and can't find out how to get the partial odometer somewhere on the front display. I'm sure it's something really easy but please just let me have your help. Thank you

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bradipo62 said:
Hi Stacie, I'm driving a P250 R Dynamic SE since June and can't find out how to get the partial odometer somewhere on the front display. I'm sure it's something really easy but please just let me have your help. Thank you
Good afternoon Bradipo62,

Thank you for your post.

Please could you clarify what you mean by partial odometer, once I have received this information I will be able to investigate this further for you.

Thanks, Stacie

·
Registered
52 Posts
Right, let me try to explain , just keep in mind that I'
not english and struggle with the language.
The odometer tells the driver how many kilometres
the car has traveled. The main one can't be modified or zeroed while the partial one can. Hope it's clear enough now.
Many thanks. 😊

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Stacie from the USA,

On the Jaguar USA website, when selecting the E-PACE build on the first configuration page where you choose between base, R-Dynamic, or First Edition models, under "Driver Assistance," the First Edition model states that it "Includes all E-PACE R-DYNAMIC features." Active Driveline is listed as one of the R-DYNAMIC features.

After building both models, on their respective final Summary pages and within the expanded Standard Features section, Active Driveline is listed under the R-Dynamic's Driver Assistance features, but it is not listed on the First Edition's summary page.

Could you kindly confirm which webpage is correct, and thus whether or not the First Edition includes Active Driveline?

Additionally, could you kindly indicate how an individual might determine whether a vehicle has Active Driveline, such as via the touchscreen?

Thank you

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bradipo62 said:
Right, let me try to explain , just keep in mind that I'
not english and struggle with the language.
The odometer tells the driver how many kilometres
the car has traveled. The main one can't be modified or zeroed while the partial one can. Hope it's clear enough now.
Many thanks. 😊
Good afternoon Bradipo62,

Thank you for your reply.

Please see a link below that will provide you with details how to use the trip computer in your vehicle as I believe this is what you are referring to.

http://www.ownerinfo.jaguar.com/document/4G/2018/T19956/28545_en_GBR/proc/G2185717

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to PM me.

Thanks, Stacie

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jagusa said:
Hi Stacie from the USA,

On the Jaguar USA website, when selecting the E-PACE build on the first configuration page where you choose between base, R-Dynamic, or First Edition models, under "Driver Assistance," the First Edition model states that it "Includes all E-PACE R-DYNAMIC features." Active Driveline is listed as one of the R-DYNAMIC features.

After building both models, on their respective final Summary pages and within the expanded Standard Features section, Active Driveline is listed under the R-Dynamic's Driver Assistance features, but it is not listed on the First Edition's summary page.

Could you kindly confirm which webpage is correct, and thus whether or not the First Edition includes Active Driveline?

Additionally, could you kindly indicate how an individual might determine whether a vehicle has Active Driveline, such as via the touchscreen?

Thank you
Good afternoon Jagusa,

Thank you for your post.

I would recommend that you contact your local approved Jaguar retailer who will be able to confirm the specifications of each vehicle. Your retailer will also be able to provide you with information relating to the different options that are available for each vehicle.

Should you require any further assistance please kindly PM me your full address, contact number and the name of your local approved retailer.

Thanks, Stacie

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bradipo62 said:
Right, that's what I was looking for. Now it's clear, thank you!
Good morning Bradipo62,

Thank you for your comment.

I am pleased to learn that the information I provided was what you were looking for.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks, Stacie

·
Registered
41 Posts
jagusa said:
Hi Stacie from the USA,

Thank you
Good afternoon Jagusa,

Thank you for your post.

I would recommend that you contact your local approved Jaguar retailer who will be able to confirm the specifications of each vehicle. Your retailer will also be able to provide you with information relating to the different options that are available for each vehicle.

Should you require any further assistance please kindly PM me your full address, contact number and the name of your local approved retailer.

Thanks, Stacie
Stacie, thank you for the response,

Regarding the second question, fair enough and understood, if it is not possible for a driver to be able to easily determine whether a vehicle contains the Active Driveline technology.

However, for the primary question of whether First Edition models as spec'd on Jaguar's webpage contain Active Driveline technology, there seems to be a clear error on Jaguar's web site. Is it
a) The first E-PACE build page is correct but the Summary page is wrong
b) The first E-PACE build page is wrong but the Summary page is correct
c) Both pages are wrong because ?

Could you kindly check your sources to determine which is accurate for us here? To repeat, the first E-PACE build page where you choose between "E-PACE," "E-PACE R-Dynamic," and "E-PACE First Edition" very clearly states under Driver Assistance that the First Edition "includes all E-PACE R-Dynamic" features, one of which listed is Active Driveline.

Thank you

G

·
Stacie

Can you give me a compatible list of the models of IPhones that will work with the In Control Apps by USB cable ?

My wife and I both have IPhone model SE and neither will connect at all ! The main dealer has connected an IPhone 8 sucesfully and I have borrowed a friends 7 and 8 that both work.

So before I buy another IPhone, can you tell me if a IPhone 5 and 6 will work please ?

Of course if anyone out there can connect their SE please let me know 😀

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jagusa said:
jagusa said:
Hi Stacie from the USA,

Thank you
Good afternoon Jagusa,

Thank you for your post.

Thanks, Stacie

Regarding the second question, fair enough and understood, if it is not possible for a driver to be able to easily determine whether a vehicle contains the Active Driveline technology.

However, for the primary question of whether First Edition models as spec'd on Jaguar's webpage contain Active Driveline technology, there seems to be a clear error on Jaguar's web site. Is it

Could you kindly check your sources to determine which is accurate for us here? To repeat, the first E-PACE build page where you choose between "E-PACE," "E-PACE R-Dynamic," and "E-PACE First Edition" very clearly states under Driver Assistance that the First Edition "includes all E-PACE R-Dynamic" features, one of which listed is Active Driveline.

Thank you
Good afternoon Jagusa,

Please could you PM me your full name, email address and contact number and I will arrange for your query to be passed onto the relevant team in the USA.

Thanks, Stacie

·
Registered
41 Posts
jagusa said:
Good afternoon Jagusa,

Thank you for your post.

Thanks, Stacie

Thank you
Good afternoon Jagusa,

Please could you PM me your full name, email address and contact number and I will arrange for your query to be passed onto the relevant team in the USA.

Thanks, Stacie
Stacie, thank you,

Honestly, I asked in this forum because I thought it would benefit other interested readers here like me as well as get the incorrect web page fixed.

But, if this is just going to be a one-off for me, then I'll just ask the dealer next time I see them.

Thank you

1 - 20 of 101 Posts