Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know how to extend the time that the touch pro stays on without the ignition being on. When I am washing the car I like to listen to the radio. Pressing the button to activate the radio only leaves it active for around 5 minutes before it switches off. Surely there must be a setting somewhere to allow me to increase the time it stays on. I've searched the menu's and hand book but can't find anything. TIA.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I agree. Handbook says whilst the car ignition is off, assuming the key is nearby and car is open, switching the radio on via the press button will operate the radio. It does do that, but as you say, it switches off after a short time.
Not too clever.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Dave W said:
Does anybody know how to extend the time that the touch pro stays on without the ignition being on. When I am washing the car I like to listen to the radio. Pressing the button to activate the radio only leaves it active for around 5 minutes before it switches off. Surely there must be a setting somewhere to allow me to increase the time it stays on. I've searched the menu's and hand book but can't find anything. TIA.
Nope it can't be extended much unless you turn the ignition on.

My previous car was happy for the entertainment to stay on for 30 minutes, which was much better.

Oh well...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks jneill
You would have thought a car like this which is loaded with features, many of them I won't use, would have a setting to keep the radio on. Let's just hope that we never get stuck in a long traffic jam, I might have to take up singing and nobody would want that 😎

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.