Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, Struggling with the documentation for our new E-Pace.

I understand all how to create and manage the "My Home" screens. However, I can't figure out how to save them. I switch the car off and back on again and I've lost my "My Home" screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brgds, SwissTony10

G

·
SwissTony10

when creating My Home 1 and others, i don't remember a specific save function as such.

I created the My Home 1 and when I was happy I made it the default screen by following the choices in All Settings and it appears there when i get back into the car.

Perhaps someone else has a better explanation

Chris

G

·
I am not sure what to say. My Home 1 is now the default screen and I also have My Home 2 and 3 with some unfinished configurations there also if one swipes from left to right

Do you have Phase 4 software? That may be a issue but I am not sure

G

·
I have the before and after software version numbers but it will be tomorrow before I can answer

However they are in one of these threads if you search the one that is about intermittent SIM 😀

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks bilbo, that sort of detailed info is very useful.
Will be speaking to the Jag salesman (luxembourg) next Monday.
Still not signed my purchase order as all this software confusion is a worry.

G

·
yes, that is also my upgrade path like Bilbo

2018B.7-7447 (from 2017B.11-3771)

I now get 100% connection with the SIM and also the "USB cable In Control Apps" with my Iphone SE that JLR told me was incompatible !!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Good to hear. However which market are you in.
There seems to be different upgrades at different times in different markets.
I think!

·
Registered
40 Posts
@Gfplux - I'm in UK

There are about 4 pages of options to choose from to have on your home screen(s). Here's one I created earlier :D

Automotive design Personal luxury car Auto part Mid-size car Clock

BTW, if you use the 'light' theme (the above is dark) then you lose the tile effect as everything is on a white background. It looks good, but could be a bit too bright to live with. Also, it would be nice if there were different clock faces to choose from... and sorry for the choice of music :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
I set up my home screen with the same panels as the original, but in different order. Is there a way to hide the original home screen?

·
Registered
57 Posts
SwissTony10 said:
In Switzerland, Jaguar do not provide a sim card for the car. Perhaps the "My Home" touchscreen requires that?
A SIM card socket and Wi-Fi were not an option in Cyprus either. Why? I don't know.
Anyway, I do still have the option to set up a My Home screen.

·
Registered
195 Posts
SwissTony10 said:
In Switzerland, Jaguar do not provide a sim card for the car. Perhaps the "My Home" touchscreen requires that?
Really? Mine has a SIM card slot. But I don't think you need it for the home screen...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dear All, I've worked it out. After completing all editing of your homescreen, you save by pressing the "back" button below the homescreen on the far left. I found it on a short video relating to the Jaguar XF.

Thx for all your help.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts